Would you like to use compliance regulations as an opportunity to improve your management and business opportunities?
KEROSE can provide you with an effective and tailored plan in order to generate business opportunities:
- Organizational structure solutions;
- Dedicated implementation of CSR, anti-bribery, personal data, competition and human rights regulation for an optimized corporate governance.
Disputes & litigation
Are you facing a pre-litigation or litigation situation?
KEROSE provides you with its expertise in the following areas:
- Contractual pre-litigation and litigation: non-performance, breach, liability, contractual imbalance, etc;
- Intellectual property and competition litigation: infringement lawsuits, oppositions, counterfeit and confiscation procedures, civil searches, customs detention procedures, assistance with DGCCRF investigations;
- Actions for unlawful agreements – abuse of economic power – state aid.
- Are you considering a reorganization of your distribution and sales networks, with a particular focus on online sales or international expansion?
- Do you need to identify and develop your industrial and intellectual property, or protect your products with PDO, AOC, PGI?
- Integrating new technologies into your processes raises questions about cyber security and the right partnerships?
KEROSE can assist you in these challenges, and help you analyze the stakes involved in these operations.
Project strategy & development
Are you considering a new partnership project, such as : setting up abroad, developing a new business or a new product, using new technologies?
KEROSE supports your upstream thinking in order to:
- Helping you structure your plans and the stages of your project;
- Optimizing your project through a relevant and flexible legal structure;
- Proposing several business options;
- Implementing the project in all its dimensions;
- Drafting your business contracts;
- Setting up an effective trademark, designs, know-how and patents policy.
The solution may be a Joint Venture to develop a new activity within partnership, a GME to respond to a call for tenders, a consortium agreement to develop an innovation – a patent, a letter of intent, a hosting agreement, etc…
Secure and protect your competitive position
Could your market position (and the positioning of your competitors and/or partners) lead to anti-competitive practices, abusive or discriminatory behavior?
- Audit of your competitive situation;
- Relations with the DIRRECTE, French and European competition authorities;
- Assistance in dealing with competition authorities;
- Filing an action before the authorities to challenge anti-competitive practices and/or unlawful state aid;
- Diagnosis of a merger and submission of a file before the Competition Authority. Analysis of a concentration / merger operation and submission of a request before the French Competition Authority.
Do you or your team need training on a topic within our areas of expertise?
KEROSE offers tailor-made training courses combining theory and practice, designed for managers, executives and operational staff. More than a simple transmission of knowledge, training is also an opportunity to learn from the experience of our lawyers through exchanges.
We will be pleased to work with you in defining the themes, formats and content of your training program.